ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fastchip details

Clio 3 Gordini
hi,

i m a new member to the forum and ive got a clio 3 gordini and a megane Rb7.

im very happy to join this forum and i hope to be active on both cliosport and meganesport.net :D

ive been trying to contact Henk at fastchip for a while now, no answers by email.

Can anyone please send his details in a pm (shop phone number or even mobile) ?

thanks a lot.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
If he's not responding to your emails then he's probably on holiday or something,
every time i've emailed him he's responded within a week and i've been using his products for years.

​I'm afraid it's email or nothing with him.

Clio 3 Gordini
If he's not responding to your emails then he's probably on holiday or something,
every time i've emailed him he's responded within a week and i've been using his products for years.

​I'm afraid it's email or nothing with him.

well i sure dont want it to be nothing!!!! Henk where are you henk ?? :S

Clio Trophy #343
I have recently bought a licence from fast chip and so far have received nothing but they have not taken any money, must be away then, was hoping to have the 98 Ron map loaded before llandow :(

RB182 & Storm 200
If you decide to put the map on for the 197 could you let me know your thoughts? Ive been tempted to do it on my 200 for a while (so i can get it off for services - still under warranty) but cant seem to find any reviews on that map

Clio 3 Gordini
i ve heard lots of good things about Henk's maps... the only complaint is : HEnk where are you ???

172cup
Bought and emailed him about the maps on the 21st still heard nothing. Only ever heard good things about him, This seems to be a common thing atm.