ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fastest Clio on the 1/4mile Ever?

Ok then, does anyone know what it was, the quickest i can find was the matt black clio with the tt engine at 12.0! is this right?

I'm not sure if MikeT had has car up the quarter mile yet as thats a definate contended to take the record from Matt.

Depends what you deem a Clio as theres a V6 racer out there which is just the V6 looking shell the cars all spaceframed with 4x4 etc so not a realy Clio.

Lionel Richie
the day MikeT goes near anything resembling a race track i'll be shocked, his car is all mouth no trousers!

the day MikeT goes near anything resembling a race track i'll be shocked, his car is all mouth no trousers!

Last time he droped the clutch with the old setup he broke it didn't he?

Still powerful car though. You should try get a normally aspirated 3.0 V6 car to that level of power would be good fun then (and expensive).

Lionel Richie
tell me about it

Mike's has been fine ith the sadev and trophy clutch AFAIK, he blew a head gasket a few months back, i spoke to Scott the other day and he said mike was wheel spinning it everywhere

tell me about it

Mike's has been fine ith the sadev and trophy clutch AFAIK, he blew a head gasket a few months back, i spoke to Scott the other day and he said mike was wheel spinning it everywhere

Ha ha sounds likly with that much power I though he wasn't uping the boost yet as well. Hate to think when its turned up what he'll be running.

GT28 I think he running isn't he?

Lionel Richie
na he's still on the procharger (supercharger), the twin turbo engine is still being built

350ish@wheels (on way low boost) last time i heard, new engine will make 500bhp@fly i would guess

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Good luck - you will have a lot of fun doing it. Personally i have lost all interest in clio's so you wont have anymore competition from me :D

Here's a vid of the car doing a 12.3 ( but you will have already seen it ;) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss8Mupq5vbc

Has run an 11.9 and 0 - 60 mph in 3.9 seconds

Last edited:

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
220 bhp - 11's ?? .........i dont think so

depends where you get a power run, dnt think hes bothered about the power, its a hill climb car and it does run very consistent 11s on the strip when he actually runs there. terminals are @ 119mph too. thing is mental mind. good chap and a mate of mine.

172 sport/Clio 16v T
Theres a few road goin 5's on RTOC that are gettin into the low 11's last year not just andy cooks!! Think the 5's are quicker personaly with the weight advantage

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Whats happening with Matts Car now?

I'm suprised Fred hasnt got some good times in, He sounds like he knows how to build a very capable clio from his posts on here :)

OR are you more into tracking?