ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fastest F16 ever...

Golf V6 4Motion
Hi - not sure if you lot have seen this before. Guy is called dimitri from greece. He has got to have the fastest williams going. he is on the williamsclio forum. car is unreal. 0-60 in 5 seconds, quater in 13.

http://www.putfile.com/dimkais

unreal, getting some new injectors now 8x 400cc so will be even quicker as it is all maxed out!! £40k spent so! over 250bhp isn't bad! brembos, coilovers, custom manifold, koseis, cage, tb's, high compression, the lot!

megane coupe F7R
He has a sadev sequetial 6 speed box fitted now as well lol...Mental.

Sayin that though, craigs tb clio has done a 13.4 1/4 and it didnt cost 40k to make lol

Golf V6 4Motion
thats what I meant! haha.

car is unbelieveable. its just a build up over the years to get to 40k. it isn't just the 250bhp though - can buy a pulsar with 280bhp for 3k if you try. its the whole setup its amazing i think! each to their own! badass!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
is that cam belt about to slip off??

i ran my 106 gti with no cambelt cover...... oh the though of it reving to 8k then that litle b*****d stone was suck into the belt... only cost 900 for a re biuld eeeeeekkkkk!

Golf V6 4Motion
i think he was showing off a bit there! he is proper mad! i think he is funny and credit to the guy - custom manifold from god knows where but it is nice, gearbox from sweden, ignition stuff from america, all over. it is mad. high compression and high limiter - nutty foreigners!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
40 grand on a f7r...

all that eel-eating and plate-smashing has obviously gone to his head.

...like it tho. lol

E90
40 k, never underestimate the predictablility of stupidity, I'd buy something out of the box that is quicker, thats easily M3 csl money, used 911 etc etc, waste of time imho.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
id still race him! hehe!

i not have seen that before, it is a bit of a beast, bet the box is amazing!

£40k is a hell of a lot tho, mines not had 1/4 of that spent on it and it runs low 13's!

Last edited:
  Clio f7r Trackcar
i think 40k is as random figure from somewhere.

its a beast, but its really a rally spec car. would probably skin the pants off just about every clio on track.

thing is its very hard to get much more than 220bhp from a N/A F7R. That extra 30bhp is hard work, and hence cost.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
^^ very true mate.

mines on standard BE, you'd need the high comps, and some strong components for that sort of power, and about 9krpm peak power.

iv known of an N/A F7R with 280bhp and bags of torque. i ran mid 12's 1/4 mile.

this 40k figure, ive not read this anywhere, so i hope everyone is taking that with a pinch of salt.
This car has got to be easy low 12's.

M

Mark E-J

for 40 grand I would expect it to do the dishes laundry and clean my house

some people got more money than sense

tell him I got a spark plug cover here which he can buy for 3 grand !