ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fastest N/a Fwd.....

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
@ Santa Pod in the Street Car Challenge 2007... my old beast!:)

linky

Only 3 faster fwds and they all have massive FMIC's....only 42nd overall though, damn those 4wd turbo boys!;)

535d / t5 caravelle
who has your car now martin? does he come on here or any other clio forums? never hear of it now?

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
beast i so wanted that but the day i got the money for it you pulled it off the market :(

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
If your aiming for 10s you'll be up with the big boys....!! :cool: There is a 1000 bhp Civic Type R aiming to be the first fwd in the 9s this year!:eek:

If your aiming for 10s you'll be up with the big boys....!! :cool: There is a 1000 bhp Civic Type R aiming to be the first fwd in the 9s this year!:eek:

thats the idea lad!!!....best ive done is a 11.3 @127 with the 6spd box and slicks..

with the new box fingers crossed itll do late 10's....well it does on paper anyway:D;)

Martin am i right in thinking that you need to write the number on your car when you go? if you want your times to be recorded?

Martin am i right in thinking that you need to write the number on your car when you go? if you want your times to be recorded?

yeah mate, when you register you get your own race number witch HAS to be displayed at ever race meeting
:cool:

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Its quite shocking that to get under 10 seconds which is only 4 seconds in front takes around 600 bhp and buckets of money