ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fastest thing u have been on/in

Was Co-Driver in a mint 2Litre Astra once, theDriver was a nutter, ended up finishin first overall!!!! beating off challenges from scoobys n cossies....top speed was only 105mph, but by ek i darnt hazard a guess at 0-60.

(its probably nothing compared to some of yours, but i got a big trophy 4 doing it.....so there!:cool:) lol

never driven anything fast, as Id probably kill myself

my m8s TVR tuscan.... 181mph thats witht he roof off, not tried it yet with the roof on, le mans is only a few months away so that drive is always interesting lol

190 BHP Willy 2

My mates race prepared R1 (track bike) which produces 162bhp @ the fly. It is now all road legal ready for summer and guess who has unlimited use of it

Fastest car I have been in must be my freinds MR2 Turbo. Not the fastest car in the world but I havent been in that many. Before that (and my 172) it was my Mums Cavalier SRI (which was a lovely car). That really went. Then again I was only 17 when I was driving that about!!

big hp, my mates kawasaki ninja has 178bhp at the fly in standard trim, is this right? i thought an r1 should be more than this?

190 BHP Willy 2

just phoned him and he said its its 162.8 @ the wheel. my mistake.

Ill post a pic of it later and see if I can steal his dyno printout to scan in.

R1 with single swingarm and underseat pipes, lovely. Amongst hundreds of other mods.

jesus!! i bet that is lethal, hard to explain the sheer acceleration of a bike unless u have been on one eh? i recomend getting on a superbike to anyone!

190 BHP Willy 2

It is not something for the faint hearted thats for sure. You have to have total respect for the bike or else it will have you off, simple really.

Weird sensation at 120mph tho, when you open her up and you pop the front up. Thats where it catches you out. The front needs a couple of bags of sand attached.

Ill bring it to a 1/4 mile event in the summer, dont think itll really do itself any justice over such a short distance tho, just cant throw the power open as you can in a car.

BMW 320d Sport

Mines a bit boring really. About ten years ago went in a quick 300ZX and it seemed like the fastest thing in the world at the time. I loved the twin boost gauges!

Did 158 in an AMG E55 on the way to Manchester Airport once and had a bout 130 out of a Ferrari 360 Spider (what a noise)!

Also 125mph out of my mk2 172 racing a new shape 328ci, that was fun, he looked really puzzled as to why this little clio was giving him such a hard time!

I managed an indicated 175 on my old ZXR750, so far Ive hit an indicated 160 in the Supra, it was still pulling and had about 1200rpm to go to red-line but had to lift off to slow down for a roundabout. :( .... which also let the boxter S catch up again!!

Ken

MKII Vee

Fastest plane was Concorde doing the same speed as a bullet out of a rifle apparently car was a speed 12.