ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fault codes , see my photo

clio 172
Got afew fault codes , removed air con , so assume that's the first code . Airbag will be due to aftermarket wheel and bucket seats . If u buy airbag software, i can turn those codes off ?

Can everyone explain the others ? ABS RING on rear ? They are new Renault rear discs

Cheers finch
20180807_211326.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I use mine all the time to diagnose faults, they work fine and have cleared codes that never returned, meaning I saved money on parts I would have otherwise replaced, live data's useful too.

But I will admit I do double check any reoccurring problems up my mates garage on his expensive diagnostic machine.

Last edited:
  clio 172
My car has been off the road along time, rear discs are new but been installed afew years. Would it be the sensor or maybe a faulty caliper ? I do recall one being tight

dan's cast offs.
Had two phase 1s in, both with eml on, rstuner brought up no codes and said eml was off.

Never tried one since.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like you had a duff one, when my eml light comes on I get a sh*t load of codes, although I do have one of the very early on when Henk still gave a sh*t about his customers.

dan's cast offs.
Not sure how old it was, just put me off them. I know plenty of people using for logging etc without issue but I just wouldn't trust one for codes.