ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fault reader cannock

2014 Clio 200t edc
Anyone in cannock got a fault reader I can borrow for two minutes please so I can see why my abs serv and tcs lights are on?
Pretty please.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I have got a simple one OBDII reader. Its not a Renault Clip, but can list issues if it recognises the code.
Have you removed the Steering wheel or amended the suspension as could be a steering angle sensor fault...

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
A generic ODBII reader won't bring up ABS codes. You'll need an RS tuner with the ABS module, or Clip

2014 Clio 200t edc
Hi don, only just got the car. Knew the lights were on when I bought the car, but don't know the issue. Don't really want to pay £50 for a clip session and definately don't want to just replace things willy nilly obviously.
I know the suspension is standard and the steering wheel hasn't been changed. I 'think' it's a front abs sensor as the cable feels loose at the sensor end, but don't know for certain.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Ha ha. Yeah pretty stuck for blasting roads round here, especially as I always stick to speed limits. ;)