ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 0-60 all day?

I will discuss this matter with other show director and confirm if we can do an all day sprint pass.

Even if I limited them to 20 or something similar.

Will get back to you.

Cheers
Mark

Okay

I have discussed this with Gordon (other director) and everything including prices have been verified by our insurer, tickets have been printed and its on our paperwork from the IOPD (secretary os state licence).

All we can do is create a discounted block booking system and refturn the ticet prices to what they were.

We cannot at this stage do unlimited but people can buy as many individual unlimited tickets as they wish.

Anyone can use this block booking page and 20 runs would be £5 each. These tickets can be bought by a group if required.

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop/home.php?cat=251

Pit lane is a single lane timed sprint this year. Rockingham won't allow us to run two side by side as its not wide enough.

With the pit lane pit garage roof top viewing and infront of the big 12'000 seater you will feel famous as you rattle down there. Or maybe you won't but should be good fun.

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
cool - booked me 2 runs, can you turn up any time or do you get an allocated time?

You can use the sprint anytime between 1100 and 1700. There is a 30 minute break for lunch and dave coates world record attempt. 5 1/2 hours but don't lave it too late.

We may also have to pause it now and again i.e. If jet pack International or if the base jumpers are landing just incase they come down in the wrong place.