ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fcs 08 track time

Maz

LY 200
Your keen, its ages away.

I wont be bothering this year would rather pay an do a full track day.

Maz

LY 200
Your keen, its ages away.

I wont be bothering this year would rather pay an do a full track day.

i want to do the half oval so i can do come taladega re-inachtments

I meant in general as the cost for the short sessions are overpriced imho.

I would rather pay the extra and get a full day on track at a place of my choice.

80MPG BEEZA
who normally organises it? just so i can ask to be pm'ed so i can pay straight away :) just got my helmet to

Maz

LY 200
£40 for a half hour session if you lucky as its always more than likely that someone will come off like what happened on my two sessions and its time lost that you dont get back.

My point being yeah its only £40 thats what I thought last year so bought two sessions costing £80, had I put another £80 towards I could have done a full day Renault Sport track day not just the 40 minutes (if that) I ended up getting in total for the two 30 minute sessions.

Register on here for the newsletter im sure it will be posted on there once its available http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/ :)