ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2010 - Acommadation plans!!

172 cup
Not seen a thread so far so thought I would start one.

Are there any plans to have a night out on the Saturday this year, has anyone booked into a hotel/travel lodge yet?

I want to book me and my 2 guests into somewhere but dont want to book a hotel where we will be on our own really. Thought if there were any plans we could gate crash :D:D

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Have a look in the local meetings sections Laura, each region is making plans for what they are doing on the saturday night. NW and NE section have opted to go to Peterborough Alwalton travel lodge. Maybe put up a thread in your section and organise something for your region ;)

Formally Clio 182
Our region is well unorganised. Most people are just gonna drive up on the morning.

I'm staying in the Hilton which is about 3 min drive from Rockingham.

Formally Clio 182
Seems like the best place to stay.

I think there's a bar to get the party started too?

PH2 172
a couple of us staying at, Little Colliers Field, Corby, Northants NN18 8TJ a premier inn bout 6 miles away

03 RS clio 172 flameR
Me and adam went Peterborough travel lodge last year and went out on the piss saterday night there, it was pretty good.

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
How much has anyone else paid for that premier inn at corby?? Looked the other day and was £52 now they want £64! Robbbing t***s! Should have booked it when i looked b4!

Nimbus 197
i paid £30 at the hilton.. basically next door, in the jan sale!!! so shared its £15 BARGIN!!!