ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fcs..brilliant!!

clio v6
just got back and it was superb!! track time was ace and i have never seen so many french cars in one place....loved it!!

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
I agree! fuckin awesome show!! if anyone has any pics can ya post cos i wanna see if anybody has snapped mine up!

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
We won CLUB OF THE SHOW!!!! w000t!

Grats to the admin...did a great job well deserved. "hello" to everyone who say me, and everyone I flashed / waved at on the motorway; and vice versa!

-Akira

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Akira2506 said:
We won CLUB OF THE SHOW!!!! w000t!

Grats to the admin...did a great job well deserved. "hello" to everyone who say me, and everyone I flashed / waved at on the motorway; and vice versa!

-Akira

not suprising there were f**king hundreds of ya!

clio v6
c2260962.jpg

9e8425ee.jpg

6651dcc9.jpg

The only downside to FCS is........................................... I now have a red face!

Lee

BMW M2C
Excellent day. I'm burnt too.

Track time was good, even though the track wasn't anything special. I enjoyed following Clarkie for a few laps.

george 172,205,metro
i agree an absolutly stunning day well done to all the organisers.
and yeah i have a red face to :)

clio v6
Lee said:
Excellent day. I'm burnt too.

Track time was good, even though the track wasn't anything special. I enjoyed following Clarkie for a few laps.
i was pleased not to be roasted by the 172/182 guy's...lol

well we thought it was good too! Except for the burnt faces!!! Saw some super cars! Got about 400-500 pictures so gonna take time to upload them all, will have to be a photobucket job lol! We met a few people off here so that was good!

Laura-lou & S Garbett

Lee

BMW M2C
clarkiev6 said:
i was pleased not to be roasted by the 172/182 guy's...lol

You were hauling that thing round. Jeremy was in with me (yellow Mk2 V6). He commented he wouldn't want to be driving that as hard as you were. lol

CLS, RS MEG
Wicked day all round. I left about 2pm so didnt know we won club of the show! nicely. (i have a red race too ) :)

clio v6
Lee said:
You were hauling that thing round. Jeremy was in with me (yellow Mk2 V6). He commented he wouldn't want to be driving that as hard as you were. lol
lol...i was too scared to use my nos as well...it was quite fast enough!!

clarkie have you got any other pics if so what address can we find them on? btw we mite have some of you on track will let you know!

307 hdi (powered by derv)
i agree, brilliant day. apart from spinning on track and breaking my car and trashing week old tyres.

FULL FAT 182
what a day got in about 30 min ago feel shatterd, sunburnt but what a day. I will upload pic once i get the camera back :dapprove: .Took Lee's Valver turbo out :eek: shocking performance and very jelious:( . Top bloke :cool:

J

jamesy

was a brilliant day well worth it good to meet some of the peeps from far out seen ya cars but not you i thought the south west boys were a laugh so many PHAT motors everywhere you looked+went out in 16v tubs hmm i wonder what to get for me car next:evil:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
wazza16valver said:
what a day got in about 30 min ago feel shatterd, sunburnt but what a day. I will upload pic once i get the camera back :dapprove: .Took Lee's Valver turbo out :eek: shocking performance and very jelious:( . Top bloke :cool:

me and turbolee had so much more fun hunting on the way home......

cheers jamesy...was nice to meet you to mate

Golf R/Leon FR
had a good day also, wasnt too keen on the layout of the whole show, the vip area was poor,
but i enjoyed doing my 0-60 sprints, although i did stall on one of them lol

J

jamesy

Freebone said:
me and turbolee had so much more fun hunting on the way home......

cheers jamesy...was nice to meet you to mate

hunting? for petrol? it should of said on the ticket it were miles from civilisationLOL

Clio 182
Yeah i had a good time, saw lots of mint Clio's and some great people. I got a bit of a burnt nose as well! But im glad im not the only one hehe

Black 172 MK2
im VERY burnt lol. really enjoyed the show, best FCS so far imo. My first go at the 1/4 mile really enjoyed it not gr8 times but quite pleased with my final time.