ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fcs..brilliant!!

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Looks like you guys had a brilliant day.. Would have loved to be there... Maybe some of us danish guys will come next year.....

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Fooking Brill day had by me.Thanks to everyone who Put in the effort to sort all that out!

Albi 200
It was a great day!!

highlight for me was not having a clue where I was going but ended up having a convoy of clios behind me!!

I was in a black 172 if anyone here was one of the "followers" :D

The stand looked great lots of awesome looking cars!!

Mk2 172 (Silver)
glad you all had a great time!! :D really makes these events worth all the hard work...especially having such a great turnout as we did, which at around 200 cars was our largest ever attendance at a show to date!! :D

Well done and thanks to everyone who came!! :approve:

106 GTi
Was a good day, cool to meet some new faces and catch up with the old.

I am so Burnt!

Just finished sorting my pics, just saving for the web and will upload, about 300 keepers in the end.

Mazda MX5 1.8
really impressed how everyone managed to clean their cars considering the weather on saturday!

well done to all that attended :)
i had a wonderful time!

A Fast One!
I LOOK LIKE A PANDA! the only part of my face that isnt burnt is where my sun glasses were!

i had a great day though and was good to chat to some of you!

it was great to get out on the track, shame i didnt get round with our lot but i hadnt booked track time and got a last minute ticket for session 6! Result......and although some have said it wasnt great it was good as a taster seeing as it was my 1st time...... although i did have an emergency stop moment when a 205 S16 lost it on the second chicane right in front of me after hooning it round my outside waaay too fast! :rolleyes:

i'd also like to say thanks to the lads from RenTech for lending me the helmets for me and my mate to do the track time :D

...... looking at going to Rockingham or Bedford Autodrome now as ive got the bug!

Alex

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Was a great day overall, nice to see some familiar faces there too :)

The only thing that Cliosport should take into consideration was certain people *ragging* it down the middle between the stands. Every club had cars guilty of doing this but most of the time when I saw it, it happened to be a Clio....:rolleyes:

FULL FAT 182
Munday said:
Was a great day overall, nice to see some familiar faces there too :)

The only thing that Cliosport should take into consideration was certain people *ragging* it down the middle between the stands. Every club had cars guilty of doing this but most of the time when I saw it, it happened to be a Clio....:rolleyes:

chill man when you get a chace to drive a turboed valver u dont poodle with it :clown:

wazza16valver said:
chill man when you get a chace to drive a turboed valver u dont poodle with it :clown:
Thats no excuse IMO.

I found that it some cases the driving up and down as stupiudly slow I'm not promiting fast driving, however some people just seemed to drive up and down showing off there car as slow as possible.