ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Bring & Buy

Well, I'm posting this in General Chat as I can't post in the FCS section, so if a mod/admin would be kind enough to move it... ;) lol :p

Anyway, the idea is you post what you want/need (for your car, ICE or electronic gadgets, nothing else lol) and what you can bring along to FCS to sell, then hopefully with everyone in one place at the same time, muchos petrol and time travelling can be saved :)

I'll go first!

I have a valver.

I would like:
  • Offside rear wheel arch liner and whatever nuts/bolts/screws it attaches with
  • Central switch bank (hazards etc) as my bulbs have gone
  • mint drivers side headlight (new?)
  • mint drivers door in white
  • set of Pro Race 1's / 1.2's in 7x15, ET37 (I think?) to fit williams/valver
  • set of / individual Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD2's or Michelin PE2's in 185/55/15
  • Talex Lite
  • Good quality 5.1 Surround Sound set up for home
I can bring:
  • set of ph2 mk1 172 OZs - bit battered, need a refurb + tyres
  • pair of standard rear springs for a 172 cup
  • fairly large ported sub box with Kenwood sub and Pro-plus 4-channel amp (unsure of spec)
I am pretty skint though so if the rare possibility that everything on my Would Like list is offered to me, I will be haggling hard ;) or turning you down :( lol

What's everyone else got? :)

(Oh, and please post in here or email me - PM inbox is full and will remain that way till I get round to sorting it out! lol)

Last edited:
  850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
i would like:
a 172 exhaust, cat back.

i have for sale
throttle body for a 1.4/1.6 £15
front shocks 1.4 16v (used) £15
4 springs to fit a 1.4 16v. (used, may fit other mk2's) £20

BMW M5 & E36
I'm after:
-40mm or so springs for a 1.4 16v. Sportlines ideal, or Apex.

I have for sale/can bring:
-About every part anyone could ever want for a mk2ph1, basically breaking a complete car.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've got a BRAND NEW Justmatz Bootmat in Black with Silver piping & Silver central ClioSport logo £40. I will be on the MeganeSport.net stand. Let me know if I need to bring it along, pics can be provided if required.

I've got :

K-Tec 172 Cat Back Exhaust
Mk2 172 Induction Pipe
4 x Mk2 172 Alloys
Mk2 172 Inlet Manifold (Both Parts)
12" JBL GT-4 Sub 1000w
Toxic 4 Channel 1600w Amp (one channel doesn't appears to ne working)
Pioneer 6x9's
Pioneer Headunit (DEH-P6400R)
Talex Lite (Never Been Used)
195/45 R16 Toyo T1-S Tyre

Possibly 2 Clio Mk2 Spotlights

and a few PC bits i've got lying about

Intellinet 5 Port Ethernet Switch
Netgear Internal Ethernet Card (Still Sealed)
Several PC Case Fans
Explorer-FX3 Fan Controller (Controls 3 Fans, 2 x USB 2.0 Ports, Blue Front Display)
O2 XDA (Only really good for spares)
TomTom Navigator 3 for Pocket PC + Wired GPS Receiver + Cradle (bought for an O2 XDA)
Wireless Keyboard with Built in Mouse Controls

That's it for now !

i have that i can bring

Piper X induction kit for a 1.2 16V 01-04
Ktec relocation pipe
A MK2 PH2 shelf
a speedo/clock

blue mini moto

Mazda MX5 1.8
i have
a pipercross induction kit for a clio 1.2 8v (mk1 - 3 bolt fixing on air box)
& a steering wheel (D kinda shape - contact me for more details/pics)

Maz

LY 200
I've got a BRAND NEW Justmatz Bootmat in Black with Silver piping & Silver central ClioSport logo £40. I will be on the MeganeSport.net stand. Let me know if I need to bring it along, pics can be provided if required.

I will give you £30 for it ? :p

Got any pics ?

I ahve a slilver trumpet for sale - £10

No idea what the offical name of it is but I've got a rear parcel shelf which has a thick piece of board glued and screwed to it and holes for two 6x9 speakers cut in it.

Best offers.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

Got any pics ?

I want £40 for it really as I'm already taking a loss on it, IIRC it was around £50, maybe more and has never been used, I'll try and get some pics.

1 Series Coupe
No idea what the offical name of it is but I've got a rear parcel shelf which has a thick piece of board glued and screwed to it and holes for two 6x9 speakers cut in it.

Best offers.

Edde can you PM me some pics of this please mate? Is it for mk2 ph2?

Maz

LY 200

Got any pics ?

I want £40 for it really as I'm already taking a loss on it, IIRC it was around £50, maybe more and has never been used, I'll try and get some pics.

Ok no problem i will give it a miss then as I only paid £60 for my full brand new matt set, if you change your mind let me know :)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
ok will do Maz, they were an expensive luxury in comparison to the actual mat sets.

Maz

LY 200
ok will do Maz, they were an expensive luxury in comparison to the actual mat sets.

Do you mean Executive Matz ? thats what I have already, I bought them brand new off a member on here :)

Last edited:
  BMW F31
i have;

mk2 ph1 rear lights
Dtm mirrors, in black, need priming and spraying
2 oz f1's 1 in ok condition with ok tyre and one which is buckled but with a good tyre
x4 taurus alloys taken from my 1.6

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

Do you mean Executive Matz ? thats what I have already, I bought them brand new off a member on here :)

not sure Maz, it was bought through the group buy that Rory182 did quite a while back now. I think the mat may have even been around the £60 mark, I recall it was practically the same price as the set of interior mats.

Renaultsport 220T
I have rear boot tidy, sits under parcel shelf. Renault product, has three compartments, with non-slip matting. Great for keeping all your detailing stuff in, and stopping it all from rattling around your boot.

Also has velcro for attaching golf umbrella to it. Think I have a receipt for £30ish new from Reno. So £20 and it will be yours!

If anyone wants this, I will bring it.

I don't need this now, because I don't have a boot anymore.

:)

Not got a car
i want some 172 lowering springs and 172 front splitter

Anyone have these PM me

tar very much.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've got a pair of clio ph2 rear light bulb holders, free to a good home. PM me to bring them along.

Not got a car
Oh i forgot i got a ITG panel filter, used for 100ish miles before moving to an induction kit, with the box. All in new condition.

For 172,82's. Its the flat stlye