ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Camping

SG9 Forester STi
I haven't seen an attendance list for this but if I've missed it please remove this :).

It's great to see that camping at FCS has been reintroduced and we usually have a good turnout of CS'ers at show campsites.

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/camping - The field is next door to the track and a 2 man tent + 1 car = £14.00

There's always a great atmosphere and it's always a good laugh to camp out the night before the show.

So who's camping - or have the oranges turned you all into hotel homos :evil:?

1. Vickyx

RS200 & PH2 172
We've booked Fri and Sat night but might change to Sat Night and Sun Night and throw a sickie monday and go to Alton Towers :)

SG9 Forester STi
Awesome, I have 2 mates coming too that's cool :). Hopefully we'll get a few late additions as usually camping has a good turnout.

1. Vickyx

2. Djw John
3. Djw Dave
4. Ben_r1
5. Matt W
6. Glenn adam doble

Scott, enough of your witwoo, get on the list you pansy.

BG182FF
1. Vickyx
2. Djw John
3. Djw Dave
4. Ben_r1
5. Matt W
6. Glenn adam doble
7. Pbufton + 1 (from 306oc)

There are a fair few over on 106owners that are camping too by the looks. All at donington farm campsite yeah?

RS200 & PH2 172
We are gonna brave it.... Only matters it raining while ya putting tent up so just go for it, am sure a few people will be on hand to help anyone

BG182FF
If anyone is taking a 10 man tent me could have a bbq+beer party in it. Might be a bit tight in my little 2 man though

RS200 & PH2 172
I've got a big 6 berth.... But it's a pain in arse to set up just the two of us but if a few hands are available can always bring it

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
You in a white 200 mate? Saw you, Vickyx I think and a few others arrive just as we left! Go over and speak to the mk1 boys, they don't bite!

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
Ive just arrived at the camp site and it's empty lol.
Parked right up in the top corner of the field under some trees. Had a little slide in the grass but it's not too bad lol.

RS200 & PH2 172
It looks more peaceful than last night, we got about 4 hours sleep but was entertaining, just been for a Chinese so sprawled out in tent like fat pigs lol

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
Shoulda come up and knocked on my window. Not sure how long we've been asleep. One minute we're just sat chilling looking out for everyone, then over an hour later ive just woke up!

UR 200
Me and glenn and two other were there all weekend by our selves in the far corner , missed out on the laugh! But best weekend I have had in a long time !