ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDR's CS Camping Trip 5th July 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
@Phase1sr i had to come otherwise Rich would have won ;) but in all seriousness I really enjoyed the hospitality you and Dave gave & sorted and you both are great lads.

I felt proper useless tidying in the morning next time there will be no CAST!! And I can do my part again.

The only part i need a hand with was swinging Alex around by his feet, next time. ;)

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Well the fact that somehow all of us were going in different directions when we tried to swing him may have indicated a slight intoxication.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Well the fact that somehow all of us were going in different directions when we tried to swing him may have indicated a slight intoxication.

We needed to build up a bit of momentum which wasn't happening, i blame Jacob tbh. :rasp:

Oh Rich, hows the expensive DFDS sofa btw?

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Can't wait for next year it's going to be awesome.
July 4th sounds like a good plan. Have to be mindful of events at Duxford as they have a huge airshow there in July. So need to stay away from that weekend. As all the campsites will be full of plane spotters like me.

American themed fancy dress hmmmmm I know what I am doing already!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Ahhhhhaaa that's where you are all wrong lol.

Even tho Top Gun would be piss easy for me to do :).

What's with all this talk of TVs and 3G signal!
All we need is tents, booze, food and fire !

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I think it is the July 4th weekend we should embrace the American way of life.
Make it a proper American style camping event.

So we need the Stars and Stripes, Beer pong, hot dogs, burgers, Coors and Budweiser, cheesy American music and of course American fancy dress!!!

Mini Cooper S sport
Loved him in Blade Runner and Ladyhawke (top pic).

I meant to say, beer pong is brilliant, definitely up for that next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.