ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS ClioSport Track Session

Evo 8 MR
I bought some track time at FCS as soon as it went on sale and then later noticed the dedicated CS track session, is it possible I could be allocated to this?

I've emailed Mark a couple of times now but nothing has come of it. He said last time that he passed it onto someone else and they would get back to me in 24 hours etc but still nothing.

Would really prefer to be on track with people I know rather than the 106/saxo heros.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I'm sure FCS will sort you out, Mark and co. are good like that :approve:

Steve

I pass all equiries on as soon as I get them.

If you need clarification email gordon@frenchcarshow.co.uk and tell him your name, address and order number and what you have said above.

We 100% deal with ALL enquiries as a priority. what I would say is when I say I will pass it on to be sorted it is done. Due to volume of enquries I don't always get a response back but I hope they email the customer when they can.

Mark