ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS... Just A Taster..

Yamaha R6
FCSTaster.jpg

BMW E46 330i Touring
Very nice, I think you'll find, like I'm finding out, that it is simply impossble to keep the car looking like that for 2 weeks though!

Mine's been cleaned about one and a half times since last Sunday! Ooh, and I'm getting my bumper hole fixed on Monday!

Titanium F/F 182
Very nice mate. Quick question. What grade tints are on the front? Do you get much hassle from the police for them?

1.8 Civic EX
i don't normaly like all black cars but there is something about that one....it's almost got the "x factor"...very nice..

Yamaha R6
Sokett said:
Very nice mate. Quick question. What grade tints are on the front? Do you get much hassle from the police for them?

they're about as illegal as you can get.. i really do need to take them off... I've never had any hassle though and I've had them atleast a yr or 2..

Aust1n said:
For the same reason there is a sport body on it..

Always one.

why tho? your going for the stealth look which looks really good, then you go and stick a 2.0 badge on it? i am not criticising you, just wondering why?

Yamaha R6
Yea.. but nearly every thread buddy.. I put them there because its what I want there..

Funny how its always RS owners that mention it too..

They'll be staying there til I get my 182 end of the year.. Then maybe I'll start asking 1.2 owners with sport badges why they do it.. sound good?

Aust1n said:
Yea.. but nearly every thread buddy.. I put them there because its what I want there..

Funny how its always RS owners that mention it too..

They'll be staying there til I get my 182 end of the year.. Then maybe I'll start asking 1.2 owners with sport badges why they do it.. sound good?

mate i used to own a 1.4 , which i put the 2.0 kit on, and still questioned why people would badge it up. nice looking car, if your happy with them then thats all that matters.