ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS... Just A Taster..

Yamaha R6
JoelDee said:
Thats f**kin gorgeous mate anymore pics ? :)

Only this one..

Dales2.jpg

a burnt one
someone please explain 'stealth' to me, i always thought it was the art of a fast car looking slower and not a slower car looking faster, that to me isnt stealth, or more common used to describe a hidden exhaust, but as you cannot see the back end of pics how can this be described as stealth?

not a moan or criticism, i just dont get it

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
tbh, i agree with you Gary, I would not call that car stealth. If it was a Sport then yeah but as its not.. nope.

Still looks mint tho!

a burnt one
no doubt its a beautiful car, in my opinion a stealth car would be...say an M3 with the badges replaced with 318i ones or a cosworth with rs2000 badges, just an example of my idea of stealth

Yamaha R6
gary l said:
no doubt its a beautiful car, in my opinion a stealth car would be...say an M3 with the badges replaced with 318i ones or a cosworth with rs2000 badges, just an example of my idea of stealth

sleeper?..

who said it was stealth anyway?.. lol.

a burnt one
Aust1n said:
sleeper?..

who said it was stealth anyway?.. lol.

3 people lol:D

so if you cant explain stealth maybe you can explain sleeper? now i know what that means:) , with the badges saying it is more powerful than it is, it is definately not a sleeper, thats makes it the opposite of a sleeper mate

Yamaha R6
gary l said:
3 people lol:D

so if you cant explain stealth maybe you can explain sleeper? now i know what that means:) , with the badges saying it is more powerful than it is, it is definately not a sleeper, thats makes it the opposite of a sleeper mate

lol.. Mate I know what a sleeper is.. I said it referring to your comment of an M3 badged as a 318.. that would be more 'sleeper' than 'stealth'..

Yamaha R6
joshydee said:
wheels are looking ace mate..... I think you need to attend to your door cards sunshine ;)

I'de rather not and instead use the money for my 182 at the end of the year sunshine.. ;)