ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS plans

Megane 225 F1
So people. Whats everyones plans? Whos going up saturday and staying and who is going up on the sunday?

A few of us are booked into a premier inn near by (http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=496857).

Will be leaving in the afternoon saturday, so any one that wants to book a room and convoy up is more than welcome to. Those that are going up on the day will need to sort your own convoy out obviously as i will be up north (norther than us ;) )

Peugeot 308
I'll be going up Sunday morning....

Anyone else from Yeovil/Taunton/Street/Bristol etc etc going up in the morning?

Flame red 172
Daz, I'm going from Bristol on Sunday morning, could maybe arrange to meet at michaelwood services.. that would be a good place for birstol people I would imagine as means not going backwards down to Gordano.

Megane 225 F1
I cant remeber whos coming up to the hotel with us? Leave afternoon to get there late afternoon? How long does it take to get up there?>

PH2 172
You know im down with it lol and 3ish sounds liek a good time gives me time clan me car and go my nephews BBQ. Will and ash we need to sort a good meeting point.

Megane 225 F1
3 seems to be the best time. Well if we are going on the m4 (i suppose that will be the 1st motorway we go onto), we should meet you in chippenham?

LY R26
just realised that englands first world cup game is the 12th! that place next door better do a good steak and have a big telly!

Megane 225 F1
HAHA i hate football as you know ash ;) but i deffo want to see the 1st game lol. Is it on in the evening?

LY R26
yeah half 7, so we NEED to get there by then lol cus if it has no telly i will be going out on the hunt for a decent pub with one!

Megane 225 F1
Fair. In that case how does leaving for 2 sound to everyone ;) Gives us plenty of time to get there and in ready to go out.

PH2 172
Haha u 2 make me laugh and think they do a decent steak and they prob will have a big telly lmao but u get telly in ur room all cram in haha. yea 3 sounds good and what way you going i normally go swindon then a419 then towards oxford that way seems quick.

Megane 225 F1
Yh seems like the quickest route. Maybe anywhere along the ring road as i imagine that will be along our route?

PH2 172
yep thats the route i normally take its a ncie drive, how abotu the services in chippenham before you get on the dual carriage way. do you know that????

Megane 225 F1
3 it is then. Ash il meet you at the hungry horse at half 2 (your always bloody late lol). And il make sure tom meets us there aswell.

Think thats everyone coming.

PH2 172
See you all sat then at 2:45 :) meet in the burger king carpark at bottom at them services in chippenham before dualy.