ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fcs stand

clio 172 sport
is there any kind of stand are area for cliosport members if so how do i sort my space?

Clio 197 White
Hi, I'm new to cliosport but i'd love to be on the stand at the french car show. How easy is it to do? and what have i got to do?
Matt

M2 Competition
Book your tickets on the fcs website, stating cliosport as your club when you book. Then add your name to the fcs thread on here, should be a huuuge list of people. Then emma will send you out a pass to be on the stand.

Clio 197 White
Thanks my bro put my name down i'm no. 26 should be a great day. Do you know if any other campus '07's r going? Be good to be the only one
Matt

1.8 Civic EX
any ideas on the layout of this stand this year? or is there not going to be a "stand competition" between the clubs again?

172 cup
Book your tickets on the fcs website, stating cliosport as your club when you book. Then add your name to the fcs thread on here, should be a huuuge list of people. Then emma will send you out a pass to be on the stand.

Do you have to book or can you pay on the day and still get on the stand.

1.8 Civic EX
go to FCS website and buy your ticket. there is a field there asking if you are part of a club...just enter CLIOSPORT and when they post your tickets they will include the stand pass

1.8 Civic EX
there was when I booked mine!

Choose club name - CLIOSPORT

Enter Number of Club Stand passes (not to exceed number of tickets ordered) - 1

Where did you hear about FCS - where ever

Quantity - How many tickets you need

M2 Competition
Lol, i forgot about the stand pass online, booked mine ages ago.

I think you have to be on the list on here too though, thats how they did it last year?

1.8 Civic EX
Lol, i forgot about the stand pass online, booked mine ages ago.

I think you have to be on the list on here too though, thats how they did it last year?

lol, I got this horrible feeling people are just adding thier names to the list on here and not actually buying the tickets!

80MPG BEEZA
i added my name ages ago before i booked tickets just ordered my tickets yesterday plus two, one for gf and other for gf's brother is is becoming a member

Hi there

I think some need clarification.

FCS will send a club pass with an order (one per car), this permits you into the area where clubs are allocated space to do as they wish. The only way we can also guage that space is by pre-ordering and club stand passes.

The FCS pass is free with your order and is effectively a piece of A4 either red or pink that you put in your window and it allows you through security to theat area.

Cliosport Passes. I now last year Clisoport members were given the instruction by emma to print their own CS pass, this also had to be displayed to prrove you were a paid member. I am unsure if CS have this arrangement this year but it plays no part in FCS's allocation of club window passes.

Out of all clubs, Cliosport are closest to the exit to the track.

Out the gate, (you pick up a readmission slip) head to the track via a tunnel and straight into the holding area.

Cheers

pug 106 rallye S2
just ordered my tickets... think i have got this right... ordered two tickets me and my mate coming in my 172 and ordered one stand pass? one car one pass im guessing?
thanks

Mazda MX5 1.8
The FCS pass is free with your order and is effectively a piece of A4 either red or pink that you put in your window and it allows you through security to theat area.

eh?

i got a thing saying "CLUB" on it and a space for my registration number
not pink or red tho - just white with a load of ads on the left and the club thing on the right (altho the small writing is in red)

if its pink/white it doesn/t matter TURN RIGHT when you get nto the club area.

That thing witht he reg no and sponsors on the left IS THE CLUB ACCESS PASS

If you do track / sprints you WILL get back to your club as you are issued a pass out ticket.

It's to stop people going out for a needless drive like last year !

Will there be somewhere to store stuf in the CS tent? I might have a few spare bits in the car (or spare tyres) I don't wan to take on track don't think the lap times or marshalles or me would be impressed with a car full of tyres or bags going round track.