ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Start time IMPORTANT.

172, Tiguan
Hi everyone.

Due to the windy conditions today we've not been able to set the stand up as we'd like, so we're going to do it in the morning. Therefore it'd be really appreciated if you could arrive after 8 if possible.

We will be there from 7, so it's not the end of the world, but your assistance would be appreciated.

All the best.

Admin team.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I will never know why people (other than club staff) try and make entry to a car show at 7am! Sad acts!

Have you ever tried getting into FCS circa 9? Did it a few years ago and the queues getting into the venue were horrendous. I would rather get in and sorted early.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Try & get into Donington after 9am & if its as busy as last time you may not get to the stand till 11am!
I live 8 miles away & wife says it has been chucking it down today!

120d M Sport
Try & get into Donington after 9am & if its as busy as last time you may not get to the stand till 11am!
I live 8 miles away & wife says it has been chucking it down today!

Left Walsall: 9.30am

Got to Donnington 10.30am, went straight in, straight onto the stand, no queues, nothing!

Don't feel as though I missed anything either, was at the show til it closed and on track twice.

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
I arrived at 9.40 after leaving Exeter at 6.40! I had to get up very early to be there! Does that make me a sad act?? ;)

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
I was supposed to be up at 5 but my 50 hour week takes it toll, i cannot wait for this sunday so i can completely crash out! haha