ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Track + Strip Photos

Just a select few, I have more if anyone is interested...

track7.jpg

track5.jpg

track6.jpg

track4.jpg

track3.jpg

track2.jpg

track1.jpg

strip3.jpg

strip2.jpg

strip1.jpg

strip4.jpg

Cheers :)

Chocolate Bar™
is this jon_r?

track1.jpg

as im positive i lent you my water lol

if ive had known you'd have converted it i would have nagged you for hours about it :D

Dude... i did 3 sprint runs....

please tell me you got pics of one of mine :D

if you got the one of me going up against the Ferrari 400 and kicking its ass then that would be great :D

172 cup'd extreme
Middo said:
is this jon_r?

track1.jpg

as im positive i lent you my water lol

if ive had known you'd have converted it i would have nagged you for hours about it :D

Its me mate, thanks for lending me the water my car was a state!

Cheers for the responses guys! I shall follow them up, Fubar, i'm pretty certain I had your a shot of you on your first run. Hope so anyway!

Aaronc and Clioman I have these shots of you: (Excuse the crappy quality due to resize for web).

If you want them PM me your email addys and i shall send.

aaronc2Small.jpg

aaronc1Small.jpg

clioman2Small.jpg

clioman1Small.jpg

clioman3Small.jpg

Cheers!

Chocolate Bar™
16v_jon said:

ah bugger. didnt realise it was a hybrid till i saw it going round the track. considering converting mine but got a million questions and it would have been the perfect opportunity :(

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Great,clear pics.If you have any of me on our track session (willy) could you put some up?

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
16v_jon said:

jon your car looked like it was going well on track it had some death,specially considering you had the throttle bodied phase 1 behind you

Sorry maz, seems you werent on at the time of my shooting :( Clio head - I have 2 or 3 of yours if you want to PM me your email addy I shall send them through.

307 hdi (powered by derv)
clio head said:
alright u have any of mine.... Red J rev Valver on the track?? :D

i think all your photos will show you covered by smoke. U enjoyed locking up that rear left wheel.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Spammy said:
Just a select few, I have more if anyone is interested...

track7.jpg

track5.jpg

track6.jpg

track4.jpg

track3.jpg

track2.jpg

track1.jpg

strip3.jpg

strip2.jpg

strip1.jpg

strip4.jpg

Cheers :)

Could you send us any of the top related photo from track as i was in the car with Yozza????????????

Cheers steve

307 hdi (powered by derv)
who was in the black 182 i was having a tussle with for the first 15mins. u were in front of me in the que to go out?

172 cup'd extreme
matty w said:
jon your car looked like it was going well on track it had some death,specially considering you had the throttle bodied phase 1 behind you

I dont know who was that silver phase 1 with a GDI sticker was that the one on TB's? didnt gain on me much considering then started getting silly so i let him pass then he span out

al

ST on the way...
fUbAr said:
Dude... i did 3 sprint runs....

please tell me you got pics of one of mine :D

if you got the one of me going up against the Ferrari 400 and kicking its ass then that would be great :D

Got a load of yours matey, will post em up shortly ;)