ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fed Up...

Focus ST
...after having written off 2 clio's, one a genuine accident and one me clowning around, I am fed up with the fact that for the second time i have been reversed into, royal mail van decided to reverse into me at a zebra crossing. Since my last accident, where I admit I was being a prat, i have driven like a granny, really sensibly, but now have had enough. Don't know what to do. gutted

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Gutted mate, I feel the same everytime some t**t opens their door into my car at my works car park, makes you want to sell up and buy a shed...!

Focus ST
needs a new bumper and needs a little bit of the bonnet pushing out, but I am totally fed up, this is my 4th clio ph2 and i am 20, don't know if i'm cut out for this!

N/A
I reversed into a mini cooper once, I was at a junction turning into a main road but i was too far out so reversed and didnt think to look. The girl was saying it didnt matter but there was a huge dent (I got the feeling she was scared id make a claim) so I gave her my number, admitted fault and told her to send me the bill for repairs, £200 lighter but I can sleep at night now (oh and she was a fit young blonde :-D)

Focus ST
needs a new bumper and needs a little bit of the bonnet pushing out, but I am totally fed up, this is my 4th clio ph2 and i am 20, don't know if i'm cut out for this!

you must be getting raped by your insurance company...

i am, but i pay it, fully comp, because i love clio's and they way they are. Good job i was looking at a new 197 for this month. Just don't know what to do with this car!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
i feel your pain, i got my bumper sprayed after 3 years of other idiots hitting it, 10 days later, another idiot hits it :rolleyes: