ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Federal RSR £72.59

Great tyre for the money, obviously some people will say otherwise as they just love to brand wh*re R888s etc. I paid £59 each for 205/45/16 last year (225 R888 are £140ea) done 3 full days on them and they are not even half worn yet, perform well for longer when hot too IMO.

Clio 172
Great tyre for the money, obviously some people will say otherwise as they just love to brand wh*re R888s etc. I paid £59 each for 205/45/16 last year (225 R888 are £140ea) done 3 full days on them and they are not even half worn yet, perform well for longer when hot too IMO.

Thanks for that. Currrently wearing through a set of t1-r's that came on a set of wheels, they're dire...payday tomorrow.

I got them from mytyres.co.uk, last time I checked they were £63 on there, but it seems they are not stocking that size at the moment!

Clio 172
£56.30 In 195 50 15 might have to get some at that price. How do they compare to ado8's?

Ran AD08's on my track Clio last year and changed to RSR's this year only done a wet Brands on them so far and have to say I was mighty impressed, think they where slightly better than the AD08's around a wet brands, hoping Combe will be dry in a few weeks to really test them.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
In the wet they are brilliant. In the dry they need a lot of camber and stiff suspension because they suffer with the body roll on the front of the Clio. Great tyre for the money though.

They're half the price of most other track tyres but the others aren't twice as good ;) they're good on the road too. Best all rounder available imo.

I'll be having a set of these for road/wet and damp track and a set of DZ03G for dry track.