ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ferrari F12 & 599 GTO

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Another one for the iPad later! I'm going to busy tonight! :eek:

Amazing video. They both sound properly incredible!

Ferrari is really on a roll at the moment. The 599 kind of reminded me of a Pagani - lots of drama, lots of noise and incredibly fast.
I'm not sure on how the F12 looks tbh, but then I never really took to the 458 either... Even after seeing a few in the flesh.

Leon Cupra 300
Thanks for posting. Awesome. Love how it thinks nothing of lighting them up in a straight line all the way up through 2nd, probably 3rd, too!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Amazing video. They both sound properly incredible!

Ferrari is really on a roll at the moment. The 599 kind of reminded me of a Pagani - lots of drama, lots of noise and incredibly fast.
I'm not sure on how the F12 looks tbh, but then I never really took to the 458 either... Even after seeing a few in the flesh.

I'm not sure how you compare a 599 to a Pagani dude. :S

I'm not sure how you compare a 599 to a Pagani dude. :S

Not directly - I know they're completely different cars and it would be ludicrous to compare them. But the it looked as though that element of drama and 'Passion' (Ugh) was back in the Ferrari - something that seems to have been missing from their cars for the past couple of generations IMO. It just reminded me of the crazy last run-off Zonda's that have been released recently; very raw, very loud and very exciting.

I know what I mean :eek: