ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ferrari The Race Experience

57 Clio Campus Sport
Not heard anything about it but if the graphics are as good as that trailer I might get it. Depends how much they try and rip you off just because it has Ferrari in the name...

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Interesting....

When I did a track day at Oulton about 8 years ago, there was a Ferrari on track (iirc a 360) that was plastered with The Last Ninja livery. Made by System 3, that was always one of my favourite games on the Commodore 64, but I just found it a little random why it was so heavily advertised all those years later. I just put it down to the fact that the driver must have been the creator of the game or something and left it at that.

Now that link above shows a Ferrari game made by System 3 and mentions The Last Ninja in the 'about' section. Clearly those Ferrari laps must have had a lasting impression. :)

D.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Not heard anything about it but if the graphics are as good as that trailer I might get it. Depends how much they try and rip you off just because it has Ferrari in the name...

It costs only £11.99 from the PSN Store, £9.99 for those who own Ferrari Challenge.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Should get to see ingame footage this week but I'm expecting it to look the same as Ferrari Challenge. Using the G25 wheel FC was a excellent game with good physics.