ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few As It Stands

White Sti Hatch
Went out earlyer and grabbed a few quick pics before it vanishes for a week or so for some changes before FCS

DSC_0046-3.jpg

DSC_0050-3.jpg

DSC_0051-2.jpg

DSC_0055-1.jpg

DSC_0058-1.jpg

Hiya guppy !

White Sti Hatch
Good good!

So how much you spending on it in the bodyshop?

You doing a big reveal at FCS?

I know the price for one thing i want done but i kinda made a bigger list lol ! will see way to drop it off to Gally the now but itll be a bit of cash out my pocket either way !

Ill try ne way but ill prob get bored n end up whoring it up the night i get it back lol ! might be nice and send you some sneeky pics though ! :rasp:

Renault Clio
Looks really nice. Good work. I'd have the handles and the diamonds on the wheels black too though to go fully stealth.

White Sti Hatch
Cheers folks, just back from dropping it off there should have it back Wednesday night :)

As for everything black, na too much black for me i like the lil things that stand out on cars

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
looks good bud, looking forward to seeing whats been done or hearing if you get me. Im suprised you have it that high at the back bud lol

White Sti Hatch
saw u today for the first time, just coming you of durie street (i think)

was looking sexy:D

Yeah you would have mate round 2ish i think was coming back from the ferry

FFS you wound the coils on the front down again?!

Cannae wait to have a shot of this now :evil:

Just wait till you see it for FCS mate ! :rasp:

Looks awesome mate, will come back looking even better though!! :D

Aye mate ! sadly one bit i was saying to you wont get done as its to much of a c**t !!

looks good bud, looking forward to seeing whats been done or hearing if you get me. Im suprised you have it that high at the back bud lol

Just you wait mate ! :cool:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
well im putting my cards on the table, and i think he's got air-ride going on board if you/he has i want to know how much mate

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lol @ air ride! Steady!

Dean I have emailed you some pics so far.

White Sti Hatch
Feeling a bit of pressure here Dean! ;)

All your fault !!

Absolutly love it, best non sport MK3 on the site. Keep up the good work mate.

Cheers Mate !

well im putting my cards on the table, and i think he's got air-ride going on board if you/he has i want to know how much mate

Na that cost me way to much money ! and money is waht i dont have much of at the moment cause of Gally the big Girl !

Lol @ air ride! Steady!

Dean I have emailed you some pics so far.

You got the right email mate as i aint got them as of yet !

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it's the size of the images that fecked it, i'm loading them all again! I missed a plastic welding photo like a dick! Still got loads more to take tho so it's just the start.

White Sti Hatch
Yeah it's the size of the images that fecked it, i'm loading them all again! I missed a plastic welding photo like a dick! Still got loads more to take tho so it's just the start.

No worries mate just wondered where they were lol ! got in all excited to see them

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It's just about to get even tidier!

You had your drivers quarter painted before Dean?

White Sti Hatch
In its new home for the next couple days.....Gallys pic takin skillz are a bit pants tbh !!!

IMG_9009.jpg