ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few at Nürburgring - last weekend of June: Pics

Fiesta STripes
Saw these there, anyone??

d04.jpg

10.jpg

_MG_9704.jpg

_MG_9681.jpg

_MG_9670.jpg

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi
I'm the 52 plate cup and it's my mates silver 172.

I did see the other cup out there but didn't see anyone around it in the car park to chat to.

Gman

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi
Ah cool, I can't recall seeing your car there, how long did you stay there for?

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi
Certainly recognise a fair few of the cars in yours pics.
We were there from saturday till monday when we headed of to SPA, i drove all the way down to Nurburg without any issues, dropped all our stuff and headed of down to do a couple of laps late in the evening when BANG, snapped the upper gearbox mount bolt! Luckily though a few hours the next morning and we got hold of a secondhand part from a very helpful renault dealer. After that the cup was spot on.
Lets hope the car gets through it's next trip in september ok............

Fiesta STripes
Certainly recognise a fair few of the cars in yours pics.
We were there from saturday till monday when we headed of to SPA, i drove all the way down to Nurburg without any issues, dropped all our stuff and headed of down to do a couple of laps late in the evening when BANG, snapped the upper gearbox mount bolt! Luckily though a few hours the next morning and we got hold of a secondhand part from a very helpful renault dealer. After that the cup was spot on.
Lets hope the car gets through it's next trip in september ok............

Drop me a pm if you wanted to come next May/June, early planning stages at the moment, I'm doing a trip with the same people we went with this year + Clio197.net too!

Glad you got everything sorted there though!