ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few changes...

New Kangoo Van!
LY Detailing, 3/4 plate and silvervisions, few pic for now, more to folllow tomorrow as I have LY clio/renaultsport badges for the back.

N95 pics..

t64cux.jpg

2vwy4np.jpg

f4elv7.jpg
ehdl5k.jpg

xcr8xu.jpg

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Looks gorgeous that mate, I want to get my badges done black on my Silver Clio.

JJT

1.4 16v Dynamique+
loving the ride height on that mate! slammed! seeing more and more coloured badges on clios etc, think they look pretty cool tbh!

New Kangoo Van!
well i kinda wanted to do someting different to the car and i thought LY would suit it well, so I just went for it and I'm quite pleased coz it kinda looked a bit borin just anthracite and black!

BMW E92/Audi S3
Absolutely beautiful! How did you go about painting the RS badges??
Did you just stick tape back on it again to get it accurately straight?

New Kangoo Van!
Absolutely beautiful! How did you go about painting the RS badges??
Did you just stick tape back on it again to get it accurately straight?

I just kept the lettering in the cardboard recess which it is supplied with, I didnt use tape over the lettering as it had only just been sprayed the day before but to keep it level with the clio badge on the other side I used a long piece of masking tape across the back if u see what i mean.

The painting has been done by Ed, I think he has got quite a few other colours in stock now too.