ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few cheeky snaps of the mk3

GW 197 cup
16", i had 15's on before but had too much arch gap, and i put a hole in my sump after about 2 days as it was silly close to the floor.
IMG_1612.jpg
this was on 15" with 195-45 tyres and the clearence was about 2 fingers, i was scraping everything pretty much lol. Looked closer to the floor in person

GW 197 cup
Jeez, think I'll get 16s then!

Cheers buddy.

haha, yeah probly a good idea mate, sump repairs aren't cheep either :/, Renault want £250 for a sump alone, gaskets are around £30 and then labour.. dan from 519 automotive sorted mine and i just had it welded up, worked out a bit cheaper than a new sump lol.
+ being at the side of the road with the car on a brick and a friend trying to push the car up so you can squeeze a jack under in the cold, only to find this when you do manage to get it up isnt fun :( :L.
IMG_1599.jpg

GW 197 cup
Black inserts are on the list along with a respray once I dial in my stance a bit better. Are those angel eyes Charlie? They look good but I don't really like the chrome ring or angel eye, bitten at the same time without them thy wouldn't look right lol.. Think I'm going to go with the standard black inserts. So annoying that the previous owner crashed the car and didn't replac the black projectors or the fog lights. Cheapskate haha.

2007 MK3 Clio
Black inserts are on the list along with a respray once I dial in my stance a bit better. Are those angel eyes Charlie? They look good but I don't really like the chrome ring or angel eye, bitten at the same time without them thy wouldn't look right lol.. Think I'm going to go with the standard black inserts. So annoying that the previous owner crashed the car and didn't replac the black projectors or the fog lights. Cheapskate haha.

I have a set in the house man if you'd be interested, not a mark on them.
Came off my dynamique s as I got the angel eyes.