ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few clio turbo vids

yeh me too... wish I had the cash. If you had 4k or what ever it costs, would you have big enough balls to splash all that cash on a turbo conversion??/ Sam

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

that 172 turbo is insane!!!

it pulls in fourth like my 172 pulls in second!!

......dear santa....

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...

k tec are plannin to do a £2000 do it yourself kit for f7p and f7r valver n williams engines, moneys in the savings waiting for that one!! 200 bhp straight from standard!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

you could go out and buy a cosworth, but you could also have a cosworth eating clio for fun!

depends what ur after, and how much money you have to play with! I could afford a cossie, but iv got a 200bhp+ clio for fun, track days, 1/4 miling and a normal car for work that i dont have to worry about!

prefer this combo than having my old jap scooby as my only car, even tho it was an absolute peach! :) The suprise look on the scooby, cossie, evo, pulsar drivers faces when ur pushing them along and pass them is a serious buzz! nobody flinched in the scooby if u beat them as they expected it! boring ZZzzz