ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Durham spots.

Black 182 FF
Inferno parked at Bowburn north industrial estate Tuesday and Wednesday (?) last week.

Black 1*2 at the junction at Sherburn Hospital - around 5.20pm yesterday afternoon.

Inferno close to Tesco's at Gilesgate sometime last night (possibly the same one as in Bowburn?).

Black 182 FF
Monaco blue 172 on the A1 couple of hours ago.

Racing blue 182 on A1 couple of hours ago with competition stripes.

Both around the Chester lee Street / Washington area.

Glanza V
the only inferno iv seen in bowburn is this womans who works at my old collage see her most mornings on the way to work as i pass bowburn and ano shes deffo not on here lol but as far as the others go the olny 1 i have seen is that monaco, if its the same 1 av seen it a few times 53 reg a think.

Black 182 FF
the only inferno iv seen in bowburn is this womans who works at my old collage see her most mornings on the way to work as i pass bowburn and ano shes deffo not on here lol but as far as the others go the olny 1 i have seen is that monaco, if its the same 1 av seen it a few times 53 reg a think.

The Inferno in Bowburn was parked just down from Hendersons last week - first time I've seen it.