ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few HDR Shots

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
My mate tried a few n00b HDR efforts of his Golf (which is a really noice motor in its own right) :

IMG_5742hdr.jpg

IMG_5774HDR.jpg

IMG_5793HDR.jpg

One of mine, too :

HDR2_1_3scutch.jpg

:cool:

Arctic Blue FF 182
Way over processed for HDR, but nice images in their own right! My opinion only though.hhaa

A4 Avant
Not bad photos, but he needs to tone down the HDR. It's overdone at the moment. Causing wierd highlights where the shadows are.

The location in your Impreza pic looks ideal for more photos!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've no idea TBH mate. Dont know anything about it, but would like to! :)

They were his first attempts, in fairness.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Scutch what do you use to procress in HDR?

Honestly dont know. As I said, my mate did these and then asked to do one of mine, so I know nothing really, just showing the piccies.

Going to try and find out more, as I know a lot of guys have done it before with good results.

oooh right sorry. i read that you did them. :)

yeah some more info would be nice. i wish a was a photographer

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
not great tbh! Way too much effect. the 4th one down of the P1 could be a very nice shot with a little less.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
awsome pics there mate what camra do you have scutch

I have a Sony Cybershot, but I think they were taken with my missus' Samsung. Cant be too sure.

As for the HDR'ing, that was nothing to do with me, I simply sent the pics to my mate who did his stuff and sent them back.

:cool: