ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few issues...

CITROEN C2 VTS
hi guys :)

ok so i have just had the mot done and after some heated discussions and proof my car was sound on emissions with the garage they gave me a passed certificate..... only there are a few problems and would appreciate your comments and help :(

there is a squeak from the brakes (front brakes replaced december 2010, surely they shouldnt be still squeaky???)

there is a creaky noise from the front left side, really bad when turning left.

there is a faint knocking noise, not sure whether its coming from the back or front though :(

i get a whistly noise on acceleration, stops when i change gear, usually happens between 2nd and 4th gear.

I have just replaced the rear pads, track rod end NSF and a few other silly bits like lights/tyres etc and timing belt was done in december with front brakes. induction kit fitted about 2 months ago (just incase this is the reason for the whistly noise)!

help/advise will be much appreciated
thanks
sarah