ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Photos of my Mates Evo 7

B

Brown.

Just don't get evo's. All look like tokyo taxi's. Sound average, look awful. At least subaru's sound good. I know they're meant to be great to drive, but just does nowt for me. The new one looks good though.

why post on this thread then ?? if you dont like the content of a thread DONT POST!!!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
He has spent some money getting it this clean, its just been detailed by Muddy Detail, he has it up forsale at the moment as needs something smaller, In fact he wants to join us so has it up to PX a clio Sport against it.

He has spent some money getting it this clean, its just been detailed by Muddy Detail, he has it up forsale at the moment as needs something smaller, In fact he wants to join us so has it up to PX a clio Sport against it.
How long has he had it for ?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
And why do evo engine bays look look so s**t.I know there built for purpose but they seam so complicated

Trophy 182
Cheers for the comments.

I know the front bumper isnt to everyones taste but I think it looks awesome. But then again I would say that.

I just wanted mine to look different to everyone elses.

Evo's are awesome fun to drive and would recommend one over a scooby. Ive driven a couple of scoobs and the power delivery is nasty. The only thing I like about the scoob over an evo is exhaust sound but thats it. I never had a problem with the car other than normal wear and tear.

The car is pretty much sold now, and I will be joining the clio group soon I hope.

Trophy 182
Yeah they are not the cheapest cars to run, especially since petrol costs are going up and up.

The clio should be on a different level when it comes to handling. And a good car to start getting into track days. I think the Evo was too powerful for the track for me and I didnt want to go writing it off.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
people are slagging off parts like defi gauges lol?? u on crack??

its nice looks like u spent alot on it... then u go chuck nasty rotas on it lol... atleast u got the 9.5" wide all round ones... and didnt go for the weak 8.5"wide on the front like every other b**ch does lol...

defi's ftw
rotas ftl lol

Snatch with DIY mods.
Just don't get evo's. All look like tokyo taxi's. Sound average, look awful. At least subaru's sound good. I know they're meant to be great to drive, but just does nowt for me. The new one looks good though.

why post on this thread then ?? if you dont like the content of a thread DONT POST!!!

He is entitled to his opinion it's an open forum!

Fact is though he is talking utter b****cks."tokyo taxi's" soppy c**t! and as for the chavvie remarks?? Just sounds like jelousy to me. It's a great looking car.