ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics from Donnington Park

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Had a very good day yesterday. Met up with Gray, Clart and Fred. The coilovers have never been setup so the car was handling like a pile of shite for 80% of the day and even at the end it still wasnt 100%. Donnington Park is the hardest track i have done so far but the most rewarding when you do the lines correctly. Luckily for this we had Fred giving advice and telling us what we were doing wrong (lots of things :eek:).

Would like to thank Fred for the advice and scareing the s**t out of me with his love of drifting a FWD car lol, Clart for taking pictures even though he was very restricted where he could actually go at the track and ofcourse Gray for trying to snap my wheel bolts lol! ;)

3316780921_b8caa83184_o.jpg

3316776725_5ecb0deec5_o.jpg

3318888126_868d2e0856_o.jpg

3317607062_ebe918f93c_o.jpg

no videos im afraid :(

carl

Bus w**ker
Gutted would of loved to of come seen your car. :(

Ah well, some nice pics there and looks like you were having fun lol.

340i
Great photos! Can even see me fronting my orange helmet..

LOL @ wheel bolt comment, copper slip them next time eh lads ;)

Recaro Black Gold 182
Donny is a fantastic circuit, I love craner curves!

I bet you had a great time in the RS. Last time i was there it was raining and i was in a caterham, RWD FTW ;)

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
is this just a track car or done you use it on the road as well

Its road legal, carl sometimes uses it on the road but its not a great ceal of fun on the road, due to being noisey and the suspension is really hard.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Looks amazing. Quite jelous if i'm been honest.
One little thing tho, why have you not had the coilies set up. You've spent so much money on the engine and things but negleted the suspention. Are the coilovers new?
But overall MINT :)

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Looks amazing. Quite jelous if i'm been honest.
One little thing tho, why have you not had the coilies set up. You've spent so much money on the engine and things but negleted the suspention. Are the coilovers new?
But overall MINT :)

coilies have never been setup due to changing plans for the interior so didnt wanna get it corner weighted as it would change the setup.

going to get camber,toe setup this week hopefully.

2.5neg with slight toe in

carl

Exotica/MK1 Astra
national, laps wouldnt have been very quick

It's my local track and i've done a few track days there! Brilliant fun, although i have off a few times aswell trying a bit too hard!
Craners is great fun, a big set of balls and you can make up so much time!

TrackCar & F30 330d
coilies have never been setup due to changing plans for the interior so didnt wanna get it corner weighted as it would change the setup.

going to get camber,toe setup this week hopefully.

2.5neg with slight toe in

carl

I'l let you off then ;)

With 2.5neg camber it will handle like a beast :D