ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics of my astra coupe on new wheels

astra coupe on coilovers
i know its not a clio but what the hell. heres a few pics with my new wheels on after waiting a month and a half from topgear
IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

all comments welcome

Last edited:
  Audi TT 3.2 V6
Was looking at these astra coupes before i got my 182.

Was very tempted with a remapped 2.0 turbo. Think theyre 197bhp standard and a tad slower than the clio, would imagine with a map that they would be a monster. hehe

Great looking cars inside and out imo.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Looks nice.

I think your rear wheels are on the wrong sides though, pretty sure the tyre rotation is against the tread pattern...

astra coupe on coilovers
yea matey my mate had his standard 2.2 on the rollers the other day and got 170 bhp not as much as your clio obviosly but im sure your not after one for power :)

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Astra coupe's/Cab's iirc came in 3 different engine sizes

1.8 Normally Aspirated
2.0 Turbo
2.2 Normally Aspirated

2.0 Turbo being the fastest.

As i said earlier on in the thread i came very close to buying one of these. Really like them especially the 888 version.

astra coupe on coilovers
the 888 mk4 is a truely awsome car with a switchable map to change the bhp but on long trips the sparco seats are quite uncomfartable

BB TUNED 182 (220BHP)
Ill be looking into one of these myself Think the clios going to have to go after 6 weeks of ownership!

Im gutted as its a fantastic car but with the little one on the way i could do with somthing abit cheaper to free up some cash and its alot more practicle!

Audi TT 3.2 V6
the 888 mk4 is a truely awsome car with a switchable map to change the bhp but on long trips the sparco seats are quite uncomfartable
The 888 looks nice, but that crappy mecano/halfords wing ruins it !

Forgot about that wing on the 888 edition. Your right theyre truely hurrednos. Would actually feel embarased driving round in what is otherwise a great car with that on.

1st mod - de-wing lol

B

Brown.

I think the tread on your rear wheel is going the wrong way....would have devastating impacts on insurance if you had a big crash....ad check the rotaion ASAP!!!

On second thoughts there proxxes.....and the rears ARE DEFO the wrong way round, swap the rear wheels over with each other and you will be sweet.!!

astra coupe on coilovers
I think the tread on your rear wheel is going the wrong way....would have devastating impacts on insurance if you had a big crash....ad check the rotaion ASAP!!!

On second thoughts there proxxes.....and the rears ARE DEFO the wrong way round, swap the rear wheels over with each other and you will be sweet.!!
i know thanks i was in such a rush to get them on lol