ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Pics of my Billa-BONG!! (Middos old car)

Mini Cooper
Here are some pics of my new car!! Only just got them up because of the shite weather, so havent been able to clean her!!

Can anyone noticed the things Ive changed??

CLIOFIRSTPICS014.jpg

CLIOFIRSTPICS015.jpg

CLIOFIRSTPICS016.jpg

CLIOFIRSTPICS019.jpg

CLIOFIRSTPICS016.jpg

CLIOFIRSTPICS018.jpg

CLIOFIRSTPICS022.jpg

CLIOFIRSTPICS021.jpg

CLIOFIRSTPICS017.jpg

Some of the interior:

CLIOFIRSTPICS002.jpg

CLIOFIRSTPICS023.jpg

CLIOFIRSTPICS024.jpg

A slightly arty one (lol)

CLIOFIRSTPICS003.jpg

Only plans are to paint callipers silver, and rear drums black, and also change CD player, then its staying as it is!!

Opinions Welcome!!

:cool:

Mini Cooper
yeah it is a DVD screen headunit, dont use it tho, so Im gonna get a Sony CDX M8800!! The changes are as follows:

New wheels - Superleggeras
New side badges - Silver 16v jobbies
New Cup Gear Knob and RenaultSport Sill Kick Plates

Mini Cooper
not swapping the superlegs!!

only got the fogs on for the photos mate, lol ;)

what ya mean ya preffered it before, the wheels??

Mini Cooper
Cheers for all the comments!!

Decided to change the turinis, theyre gorg wheels, just personal opinion, but I think silver wheels go better with the car, and these look perfect IMO and sit perfectly with the coilies!!

Mini Cooper
Yep middo spent a fortune!!

Dont quote me on this but I think the back is down 100mm if I remember correctly!!

I love the side badges, think they look a lot better than the black smoothed ones, especially with the silver wheels now!!

1.6 16v
Yep middo spent a fortune!!

Dont quote me on this but I think the back is down 100mm if I remember correctly!!

I love the side badges, think they look a lot better than the black smoothed ones, especially with the silver wheels now!!

Kool, Glad you like ur new motor dude! keep us updated with ur progress! :)

Chocolate Bar™
cars down 80mm, so jay you can keep your lowness title :rasp:

i like it, obviously i prefer it as it was before but thats because it was done to my taste and not yours. Headunit looks spot on tho, and the gear knob looks good, i just couldnt warrnt the cost of getting a standard one. Nice to see shes being looked after, leggys look realy nice, obviously i preferred my turinis though, and not a huge fan of the silver badges, but at least they dont say 2.0 on them ;) I wanna see her competing at fcs next year!

this is a before pic for ya!

P1010089.gif

spent approx 4k on her but took about a grands worth of mods off before sale, so approx 3k's worth on there now

Mini Cooper
where can i get carbon oz centre caps mate!??

actually they the ones on ebay?? i need some new centre caps, as the ones on currently are fooked!!

Dynamique 1.4 16v
I think the car looks great the way it was and the way it is now top job!!

How did you get the front bumper like that? Looks std but has lovely smooth bits like the 172....or is it a different bumper? If so where did you get it mate?

Chocolate Bar™
^ sold it to storm rider on here and swapped for standard one.

Bumper is professionally plastic welded and smoothed by a bodyshop, would cost 600 quid to have done normally, but i had it done with a load of work so got it discounted

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
nice to see her stay in the club. Mine ender up in the side of a french milk float! :(

Dynamique 1.4 16v
it looks really nice gutted thought there was some way of doing it to mine.....

where would i have to go to get someone to do that?

Chocolate Bar™
just go any bodyshop, if its a good enough one it'll do it for you. Otherwise get a clio campus front bumper, practically the same.

Ali- darent tell the woman i bought my car off that i've stacked it, one of about 22 in the uk lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
nice to see her stay in the club. Mine ender up in the side of a french milk float! :(

Last edited:
  Dynamique 1.4 16v
cool thank you, i have got a 1.4 dynamic so i think my bumper is almost the same as a campus i think?