ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Pics of my Billa-BONG!! (Middos old car)

Clio_Smart
How much you going to sell your JVC avx1 for ( your cd/dvd player)

Maybe interested in it if you areselling it for a good price :D

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Giles, look at the thread title!! And the read what Middo has said, may give you some clues!!

Looks good mate, as nice as it was before you gotta do your own thing with it

Mini Cooper
PM me with an offer on the CD player mate!!

Yeah Mark did a cracking job on the car, but I wanted to do some little bits to make the car feel like my own and exactly to my taste!!

IMO it looks better now than ever, but thats obviously my opinion because I wouldnt have changed it if I thought it was perfect!!

Werent even considering superleggs and they werent even supposed to be going on the car, but Im glad I put them on as they look sweet as and the suit the car perfectly!!

Turbos.
I was wondering why the hell you had bought Middo's car as you seemed to be selling every modification.... so i'm pleasantly suprised. I do actually think it looks better how it is now.

Lionel Richie
be careful with the 17inch front wheels catching on the coilovers (i fitted them to that car i believe)

you may need a 5mm spacer, only on the fronts

Chocolate Bar™
be careful with the 17inch front wheels catching on the coilovers (i fitted them to that car i believe)

you may need a 5mm spacer, only on the fronts

they were fitted by you fred, i know what you mean about rubbing actually, i would check clearence on it before bombing it around. I'd also get it retracked

Mini Cooper
I was wondering why the hell you had bought Middo's car as you seemed to be selling every modification.... so i'm pleasantly suprised. I do actually think it looks better how it is now.

cheers mate!! glad some people think that, i knwo it sounded like i was selling lots, but only coz i want it to look how i want it!!

glad people still like it :cool:

No more clio's for me!
Werent even considering superleggs and they werent even supposed to be going on the car, but Im glad dan put them on as they look sweet as and the suit the car perfectly!!

;)

lol

Whats next for the motor then Nick...you need to get that exhaust sorted. :)

Chocolate Bar™
^ the wheels have come off a 172 though onto a 1.2 so they'll be on the wrong offset i should imagine, 45 instead of 37, and therefore be way to close to the coils

Mini Cooper
cheers people!!

exhaust is now sorted danny, and running sweet as a nut!!

how can i check the clearance on the wheels!? dont feel like there rubbing or anything!?

Clio 1.4 16v
P1010089.gif

can i see more side pictures, i like the look of them badges...:cool:

Chocolate Bar™
no probs hers a few, you can just see the badge on this one. Its fully smoothed, and professionally sprayed by a body shop in pearl black

04102006001.gif

04102006.gif

Chocolate Bar™
get some pics up then, you know u want to ;) bet the wheels look stunning on your car

No more clio's for me!
Aye they do look good :)

The centre caps look different tho compared to that pic above :S thinks it just that the wheels very are dirty?

Pic up tomorrow when its clean :)

Chocolate Bar™
how do they look different? i know rich told me they were a slightly different colour as he couldnt find an exact match

No more clio's for me!
how do they look different? i know rich told me they were a slightly different colour as he couldnt find an exact match

yeah thats it, slightly darker.

The wheels are fooking flithy tho, so justs draws your eyes to em.

Chocolate Bar™
well they were spotless when i sold them with the car... some people are just so lazy eh :rasp:

Mini Cooper
lol, they are a pain in the arse to clean with em being powder coated!! lol

but i have tried cleaning them, just been extremely busy at work, but as ya can see by the pics on page 1, im looking after the car mate!! ;)

Da

Less
Car's looking good Nick, although I really did prefer it as Mark had it :( sorry mate! lol! Still haven't seen ya about, will have to flash if we spot eachother! oh and I recognise that carpark! ;)

ah the memories hey mark... :cool:

View attachment 14299

Last edited: