ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of my car

Looks nice and clean although personally id lower it, lose the lexus lights, front light covers, chrome number plate trim, 6x9s and repaint the drums either black or silver.

well it is clean, ill give you that much

by the looks of it, a bit of time and effort has gone into the ICE install, if i were you, id take a little more time, and get those cables tidied up, cannot stand seeing cables in ANY install

as with llony and dutty, lights and masks do the car nor favour, nor do the number plate surrounds

lowering is essential, otherwise IMHO it looks daft, and could take fUbArs title of 4x4 clio away from him ;)

thanx for all the comments, the number plate surrounds will be going soon as i getting my bodykit and having square plates also the cables in the boot install are going to be hidden as boot not 100% complete yet.

im not soo sure how long your amp will last upside down but my guess not too long !!

also hate the light, colour, 6x9s, wheels, drum colour and the section of tumble dryer hose under the bonnet too lol

Megane225FF

i like the wheels, but like people say, it needs lowering and colour coding..

not keen on the lexus lights...

nice and clean though :)

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 04 August 2005

Looks nice and clean although personally id lower it, lose the lexus lights, front light covers, chrome number plate trim, 6x9s and repaint the drums either black or silver.
^^^^^Have to agree with Loony^^^^^

2005 Impreza WRX STI

ice install looks nice apart from them wires!like bryan said, hide them and it will look sweet! number plate surrounds have to go too! like your wheels tho, they suit the car IMO

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

lower it and loose the light covers and lexus lights and itll look good.

another thing too, its not a great idea to put your amp upside-down because the heat rises back up into the amp instead of away from it

2004 1.2 Dynamique

Very nice car, colour code, lower it and lose the lexus lights will look a beast nice sound system though!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Ur gonna struggle to tidy those wires up, coz of the position on the amp. Looks nice, I dislike the light covers, but apart from that nice job.

Now get sum 60mm springs on it.

Quote: Originally posted by James on 06 August 2005

Obligatory "Get it on the track" comment.

laugh me socks off.. ^

Very clean car... shows you look after it! Style it the way u like.. its about being individual.. enjoy!

Mini Cooper S sport

Painted rear drums is a BIG no for me..I also agree about the numberplates/wipers/light covers. Other than that it looks fine (ie, standard!)

Agree with McBunny and Loony...like the colour and the wheels. Id sell/remove EVERYTHING else and buy some lowering springs:D

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

what wrong with 6x9s?

i didnt realise they had to look good, i thort u put the wires round to your sterogram and listen to radio 1 with them???

whats with the black engine cover? is that standard, mines got a silver stylish cover on, what car was this originally, ie dynamique??

A slow one :-(

6*9s muck about with the Subs as they use the same air to make the sound and as a result degrades the sound quality... your better off spending money on a better amp and front speakers.

ask on talkaudio and youll get a better explanation!

Golf R/Leon FR

nice car dude, like the wheels and colour also ICE install

lose the rear lights, front light covers, wiper spoilers, and reg surround

then lower it 60mm

as CDMullins said what kit you getting?