ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of my car

Corsa vxr
Corsa Arctic Edition

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 37
  Corsa vxr
Thanks :D nah I love it to be honest dude but its gotta go, started a new job that doesn't pay as well and the monthly payments on the car are a little too big for me now :(

clio 197, 1992 mini
Thanks :D nah I love it to be honest dude but its gotta go, started a new job that doesn't pay as well and the monthly payments on the car are a little too big for me now :(
That's crap sorry to hear that iv just lost my job so hope the 197 doesn't have to go bk :(

Corsa vxr
Ah dude that's crap too :( there's plenty of jobs out there, just most of em are minimum wage :(

might be goin to look at a 197 in the next few days, fingers crossed

Corsa vxr
Yeah it is a little overpriced but was hoping to get him down quite a bit, it's advertised on another site for £6950 :/
had a quote of £245 to repair the seat.
Yeah I definitely want recaros, cup spoiler, xenons, cornering lights and keyless start and this one has got all of them, even a milltek cat back.

clio 197, 1992 mini
Yeah it is a little overpriced but was hoping to get him down quite a bit, it's advertised on another site for £6950 :/
had a quote of £245 to repair the seat.
Yeah I definitely want recaros, cup spoiler, xenons, cornering lights and keyless start and this one has got all of them, even a milltek cat back.
If you can get him down then thats cool what you going to try and get him down too? do you not mind the millage is a bit high? there is a few posts on here about recaro seats a few people say they are over hyped for wjat they are in my opinion the standard ones are far better than any seat i have had in any car i have had :)

Corsa vxr
To be honest its only really the mileage that's puttin me off a bit. Would you say thats a bit high for a clio?
Hoping to get him down to about £6500.
Ive got recaros in the VXR and I just think they're dead comfy, and I sat in one in a Clio 200 yesterday and they were awesome.

clio 197, 1992 mini
To be honest its only really the mileage that's puttin me off a bit. Would you say thats a bit high for a clio?
Ive got recaros in the VXR and I just think they're dead comfy, and I sat in one in a Clio 200 yesterday and they were awesome.

In my opinion i think its a bit high and has the cambelt been done which aint cheap what about this i know its a little over budget but is a lot low millage and has everything you want ;)
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...de/po318at/radius/1501/keywords/197?logcode=p

Corsa vxr
Not sure about the cambelt, ill have to ask him.
True it has got everything I want apart from one thing, LY paint :)
Don't think I could own another white car, look lovely when they're clean but they're a pain in the ass to keep clean

clio 197, 1992 mini
What do you reckon it's worth?

These two have less miles both cup pack and recaros and front splitter is worth £250 I rekon its worth about £6500 very top rember you got to spend £250 getting seat fixed straight away, I wouldnt pay more than £6200 as you have to repair the seat, i dont think he will take less than £7000

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...8at/keywords/197/radius/1501/page/1?logcode=p

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...8at/keywords/197/radius/1501/page/1?logcode=p

clio 197, 1992 mini
Did you contact the bloke?