ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of my car

Those phase1s look mint. There is somthing about the clios on standard wheels. Although mine looks ten times better on 17s i cant help reverting back to the phase 1s just for a couple of weeks every now and then

clio williams, Ph1 172

They are a tidy set. Off Adams_16vs car. Possibly one of the latest phase 1s they made id say 94L? The finish is pretty much spotless apart froma few kerbings on the rim. they are really shiney though, kinda like a polished finish

nice looking valver, may get flame for this but i reckon valver look the best on original phase 2 alloys lowered, all in my humble opinion of course ;)

The Valver was blessed with a body that most people dont touch - the wide arches, bonnet vent and fat bumpers are already there. Even the original wheels rock and 15" was pretty big back in the day.

Id keep your Phase1s on there as it looks just the way a Valver should - low and thats it! I recently put some refurbed Phase2s on my Valver after seeing MatBrowns stealth-look. It even handles better now!

http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_b/286000-286999/286766_16_full.jpg

http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_b/286000-286999/286766_15_full.jpg

clio williams, Ph1 172

I do actually prefer the phase 2 wheels I must admit. But these came up for the right money and it is a phase 1 after all anyway so its kinda keepin it the way it looks. even though most stuff is being changed to phase 2.

Oh after I took the pics I put my 17s back on. They do looks the bollox!

Craig take me some pics!! My camera is w**k and cant get my phone one working! My car looks nasty in them pics, looks so dull! Looks black hehe.

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/file.php?image=cs_clio9.jpg

clio williams, Ph1 172

sorry about all the pics but could never get em on before cos didnt know how to host em hehe.

Noticed a problem with the uploader, you have to change the JPG at the end to lower case, forgot to do it on some of em.

Think Im starting to like Team Dynamic wheels. Craig adams_16vs gold multispoke Team Dynamic wheels also float my boat! Pity I cant really change the wheels on the Willy (it should be a hanging offence ;)).

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by Paul16V on 17 March 2003

sorry about all the pics but could never get em on before cos didnt know how to host em hehe.

Noticed a problem with the uploader, you have to change the JPG at the end to lower case, forgot to do it on some of em.
aha, thats what the problem is.. okay i will work on getting the script to change it to lower case..

clio williams, Ph1 172

No worries mate, the uploaders very handy for thick people like me who dont know how to host pics hehe.