ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of my M3 convertible

An orange one
not been on here for a while...few of the old names may remember me (hi christopher u still got the RB??) lol used to own a 172 cup then a mk1 vee then a mint mint mint mk2 vee, this is what im driving now...fancy a go in a clio 200 though lol

was standard when i bought her, only colour combo i wanted was phoenix yellow with kiwi...its very marmite but thats why i love it..have changed the suspension and fitted csl wheels also :)

newcameram3pics012-1.jpg

newcameram3pics006-2.jpg

newcameram3pics002-6.jpg

An orange one
hey hey james and mossy! hows things with you pair??

was half tempted by that liquid yellow vee last week on PH with only 5k on the clock...arrgh lol

Golf R soon...
Hi Colin!

Nice M3 Cab, I'm liking the CSL wheels.

Got to love the phoenix yellow as well!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I used to hate hangover piss yellow.

Until i saw one in the sun a few weeks ago and it grew on me.

Car looks great on the csl alloys.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
not usually a fan of the color but looks mint there, csl wheels set it off so much better

An orange one
will try and get some interior pics up..its one of those leather colours thats hard to take pics of, it either comes up the wrong shade..or the flash makes it look all shiny..it is actually yellow not green...it changes in different lights pretty much like the outside paint :)

Hi ali lol loving the new screen name,

Colin, been a while, Chris is still with his RB and I still have a 1.2!!

Have to say, hate the colour, love the wheels and the stance! Hope you're well fella.

Jamie

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Have to say never liked that colour until now looks lovely mate and as has been said those wheels are perfect. awesome mate