ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of the Cup

Cam

182 Cup
Thought id post a few pics of the car as ive been here nearly a year but only became a member a few days ago. A few of you will already know me as i go to the North west meets.
Oh and free plug!!

Attachments

• P1010058 (Small).JPG
    P1010058 (Small).JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 99
  • P1010030noplate (Small).JPG
    P1010030noplate (Small).JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 107
  • P1010035 (Small).JPG
    P1010035 (Small).JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 45
  • P1010036 (Small).JPG
    P1010036 (Small).JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 55
  • P1010027 (Small)no plate.JPG
    P1010027 (Small)no plate.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 54

Cam

182 Cup
Thanks all, yes it does look like a giant baked bean!! The quality of the photos are a bit crap as its only a cheapo camera.
Thanks Yoz and fred for the stickers, hopefully it will throw some business your way.

Cam

182 Cup
Yeah got some Eibach sportlines on order from Yoz and maybe an itg maxogen panal filter untill the warranty runs out (march 2007) then its coilovers, buckets, viper, struts, stripped etc.... Gives me time to save for it all too!!!
Maybe get some neons to finish it all off. hahahahaha

Chocolate Bar™
warranty doesnt mean anything and you know it, just an excuse ;) i took my car to madely heath motors (renault dealership) who revved it and told me my warranty was void :D

Firey said:
Yeah got some Eibach sportlines on order from Yoz and maybe an itg maxogen panal filter untill the warranty runs out (march 2007) then its coilovers, buckets, viper, struts, stripped etc.... Gives me time to save for it all too!!!
Maybe get some neons to finish it all off. hahahahaha

Sell it about 6 months before the warranty runs out, trust me.