ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of todays run out

S2 106 GTI
Since all the s**t has happened with the (now ex) I have been quiet on here and on a daily basis.... been spending my hard earned money on my house, and stuff for myself.

Been making friends with alot of new people, getting out on my bike alot more becoming alot fitter... anyway long story short made a very 'good' friend with a girl who lives behind me (of all the places!!) so I decided to show her some of the roads we drive.... she is mad keen on cars and most things in common........ any here are the pics!

6338195932_bf9c74e84c.jpg

IMG_5606 by Gib#244, on Flickr
6337442479_1928d0ee74.jpg

IMG_5603 by Gib#244, on Flickr
6337444405_6fb0663d8a.jpg

IMG_5616 by Gib#244, on Flickr
6337445219_93fe703bd2.jpg

IMG_5618 by Gib#244, on Flickr
6337446265_3f9b3b771d.jpg

IMG_5622 by Gib#244, on Flickr
6338199164_121c0948ea.jpg

IMG_5627 by Gib#244, on Flickr
6337447861_be8ac8210c.png

IMG_5628 by Gib#244, on Flickr
6338203724_a3a139ee99.jpg

IMG_5634 by Gib#244, on Flickr
6338204442_1bf35d3710.jpg

IMG_5639 by Gib#244, on Flickr

She bought the car brand new spec'd herself too...Oh theres no rear wiper due to someone snapping it off :mad:

Rich

S2 106 GTI
No fletch, its BenG's...... still got the meg - but thinking of changing to something like an exige?? or something wild for nxt summer :approve:

Gally - Yes I have pics... but not putting any up just yet! ha

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Glad to hear that things are on the up for you Rich!

Nice pics, too!

S2 106 GTI
Yeah cheers for the comments on the previous thread! alot of s**t has happened since then....she went to brighton came back all ended.... few weeks past I went into town pulled up at a set of lights, so them both walking right infront of the car! Then was going out in town with a few mates but I ended up seeing this girl out in town and took her back to my house - mates rang me up saying that its best you didn't come out as they were both out. But hey! eyes are focused on someone else now :)

Disastra Coupe
Seems a little weird telling us all your hard time with your ex? We've all had hard times with ex's but don't tell forums lol :S

Car's look smart though.

S2 106 GTI
Glad to hear that things are on the up for you Rich!

Nice pics, too!

Cheers Luke! yeah crawled through s**t but came out smelling of roses! also got promoted at work, so in a situation where I 'should' never loose my job, as its a big part of the company!

S2 106 GTI
Seems a little weird telling us all your hard time with your ex? We've all had hard times with ex's but don't tell forums lol :S

Car's look smart though.

Each to there own mate - but I like talking about the problem and I've made alot of friends on here who helped me sort a few things out.

Transit & Death trap
Cracking body... And if my wife sees this, I'm talking about the Trophy;) Good on ya fella, always nice when things start looking up, after crappy times.

Yeah cheers for the comments on the previous thread! alot of s**t has happened since then....she went to brighton came back all ended.... few weeks past I went into town pulled up at a set of lights, so them both walking right infront of the car! Then was going out in town with a few mates but I ended up seeing this girl out in town and took her back to my house - mates rang me up saying that its best you didn't come out as they were both out. But hey! eyes are focused on someone else now :)

Good to hear! Onwards and upwards :)