ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics

Mk4 .:R32
had some spare time so i thought id' take a few pics of my new car
hope you all like....
clio13.jpg

clio2.jpg

clio12.jpg

clio11.jpg

clio10.jpg

clio9.jpg

clio5.jpg

clio4.jpg

clio3.jpg

clio1.jpg

C

Clio_Craig

no he copied me ;) Only one Clio extreme worth having and thats mine lol :D

C

Clio_Craig

i cant win, time to sell up i think, whenever me and dan are parked side by side his is cleaner and better apparently

C

Clio_Craig

nah m8 never done it let me no how it comes out, and another one of my m8s mite have a mk II phase 1 172 as of 2moro

C

Clio_Craig

matt u gonna come to milton keynes meet if one gets arranged? not far from me, my ex lives in kettering

C

Clio_Craig

yer i happen to notice that lol, mine is gettin colour coded soon :D and lowered again, so will look different ;)

thanks for your comments. lol yeh mines a dynamique. iam stuck for things to do to it tho?
i do want some coilovers and side skirts and the strips on the side doors colour coded. as iam only 18 the lil engine will do fine for now lol
any ideas?

thanks =) . also what preferances do people have on exhausts? i only want a single tailpipe tho but i dont want it hanging down below the bumper, any ways around this, comments appreciated