ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Hey guys, ive just got back from staying in an old farm house in france for two weeks. the weather wasnt amazing all of the time so have got a real mishmash of images and styles, hope you still like them though
cheers
James

more to come

4copy.jpg

9-8.jpg

15-2.jpg

1-25.jpg

10-5.jpg

11-5.jpg

12-4.jpg

13copy.jpg

14copy.jpg

16-2.jpg

2-25.jpg

3-23.jpg

6-11.jpg

7-10.jpg

8-7.jpg

9-9.jpg

7-11.jpg

8-8.jpg

Wow, the second and third to last (the two landscapes) are stunning, the light looks absolutely brilliant.

My favourite, however, is the second photo. I really enjoy looking at low-fi / aged photos, it's something I would like to get into as a nice contradiction to the sharpness I'm always chasing with motorsport photography. Any tips? I guess a lot of it comes down to Photoshop work.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
thanks for the comments guys

Ukaskew: yeah most of it is down to the PS work. to get that kind of old arty cinematic feel i used the tiffen DFX plug in on PS. the image was split toned, i changed it so the highlights had a yellow tone and the shaddows had a blue tone. i then applied a soft edge blur vignetting effect.
if you havent had a play with the digital tiffen filters then download the trail mate its awesome

Ian

Focus TDCi
Along with maybe 4 or 5 other people on here, you take some of my favourite photos, every time I look at them I end up getting the camera out! Nice work again fella.

I am intrigued about just how much post-processing is going on with them, though; do you leave any of the photos you post as standard?