ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Valver Questions!!

Suzuki SV1000S

How much is a roll cage?

How much could the car be lowered without major problems on 14" rims?

How easy are they to strip out?

What is the standard 0-60?

What is the standard weight?

And any advise on mods would be lovely! Am thinking - Completely stripped out, plus kevlar bucket seats, straight through centre exhaust zorst, roll cage, Nitrous (not sure of amount perhaps 75bhp with progressive controller), coilovers down to 110mm, Cams, head work.

1. No idea

2. Mines -65mm and the exhaust scrapes over speedhumps, so -110mm would be a bit much.

3. Very easy. All the basic heavy stuff (seats etc) takes about 2 minutes. The door panels & carpet and stuff dont take much longer

4. Standard around 7.5-7.7 seconds I think. Mine stripped out and with a different ratiod gearbox,cold air feed to the airbox and de-catted Magnex exhaust does it in 7.04 seconds.

5. Think the base weight is 980kg.

See ya

Matt

Suzuki SV1000S

Cheers guys - Think the first think I will do is get some nice bicket seats and the roll cage sorted out - Any advise on where to look - Also once it is stripped out is there anywhere which does door cards etc, dont want the wires etc hanging out - Or can I do it myself (is there a guide)