ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ffs two lights limp mode new car

Hello everyone, my first thread, not a positive one, ok recently passed my test and got my self a little 1.2 16v clio 2002, i love it, its been perfect for the 3 months ive had it only cost me 600 euros to insure and only 18. Anyway ive searched here on the forums and cant seem to find my problem,
Basically i was driving along parked up to go on shop got back in and i saw the two lights on dash ( i hope everyone knows which oness) one under the other like spring/coils and another triangle sort of one. I knew straight away because before i bought the clio i researched about them and everyone said with the limp mode blah blah, do i listen ? Noo i love clios. So with the two lights on along came the revs going up n down trying to stay on, i turned car on off a few times but didnt work so i just pulled away with lowwww revs and then gradually built up revs and then lights went off and all was fine, i know it could be 3 possible things right? I cant remember these can anyone tell me please.? Also my clio is black and standard and i will be doing it up smartly not chavvy, thanks and sorry for long post.

Sorry the two lights are a square with like diagnostic line through and one underneath is like a spring.

Ok ive beennresearching what it could be and the thing that keeps popping up most is lamda sensor, question is front or rear ? Any 1

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
could be a faulty coilpack best to get it checked on a diagnostic machine