ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fiesta - 2 Months On

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Well ive had my new Fiesta 2 months now and its such a change from the clio i must say.

The clio was a great car just needed something to put miles and and to move up the chain of a bigger engine.

Many positive things about the fiesta, love the miles it does, averaging around 50-55 MPG, its got enough power to keep me out of trouble and the noise inside the car is good for when motorway driving. Quite glad i took the change, although the car isnt the clio and i do get bored of driving, it seems it was the right choice.

I have yet to wash the car with my kit at home but till then ive been using a local jet wash lance, no brush as thats just suicide.

Well here are a few pics of it during the snow that was around recently.

fiesta-23-02-09_01.jpg

fiesta-23-02-09_02.jpg

fiesta-23-02-09_03.jpg

fiesta-23-02-09_04.jpg

ST
Lookin good wee guy...looks like the paint needs a bit of attention tho..

AJR Detailing will be back in business as of the 8th of March 09' ;)

120d M Sport
Nice car- I like these. My old mans workhouse is a 1.4 tdci fiesta only meant to be 68bhp but is quite torquey and feels a lot quicker than my 1.2 for sure!

These are 1600's arent they, 90bhp so I'd imagine drives even better. Have you got the half leather inside?

ST
Nae hassle..Fiesta, Clio, Corsa £120-£150, Megane, Focus, Astra £150-200, Evo, Impreza, 3 series £200, big saloons, SUV's, people carriers please call or email for consultation.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Lookin good wee guy...looks like the paint needs a bit of attention tho..
AJR Detailing will be back in business as of the 8th of March 09' ;)
Mint, one full day before my 21st.

AJR Detailing SOLE director is AJ Robson! AJ Robertson is retired IIRC...
Heard he was an old man.

Nice car- I like these. My old mans workhouse is a 1.4 tdci fiesta only meant to be 68bhp but is quite torquey and feels a lot quicker than my 1.2 for sure!

These are 1600's arent they, 90bhp so I'd imagine drives even better. Have you got the half leather inside?
Mine is the 1.6 TDCI yes, 90BHP also. No i didnt get the option of half leather. Quite glad i didnt get leather actually.
Here is the original thead with pics - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=384228

Fancy some power options to the car in the near future.

120d M Sport
big saloons, SUV's, people carriers please call or email for consultation.

"Email for consultation" - Like that touch mate lol

Reasonable prices them though tbf.

Fiesta looks good matey! what u thinking power wise? exhaust, filter, intercooler etc?

AK

M240i
Nice motor.

Mates got one of these... he has blue sidelights in it and drives with his sidelights and fogs on all the time LOL... i'm ashamed i know...

ST
Nice motor.

Mates got one of these... he has blue sidelights in it and drives with his sidelights and fogs on all the time LOL... i'm ashamed i know...

I've prob seen him about down the Mt Vernon/Easterhouse train station etc...